|1. When you are issued a new passport.2. If you are younger than 21, OCI documents must be re-issued each time you get a new passport.
3. If you are are 50 years of age or older, OCI documents must be re-issued once after the issuance of a new passport.
4. If your OCI card was issued for the first time after you were 50, then you do not need a new OCI card.
5. If you are between the ages of 21 to 49 years of age, there is no need to re-issue OCI documents each time you are issued a new passport. But you can request the consulate to re-issue the OCI documents with the new passport number.
6. You need a new OCI if there is a change in personal particulars.
7. You need a new OCI if you lose or your OCI documents are damaged.
8. You need a new OCI if you made a mistake in your personal particulars while filing the application online.
9. You need a new OCI if you change your address or occupation.
10. It is less expensive to apply for a new visa for your minor children born in the United States, than to re-apply each time their passport changes.
Nalini S Mahadevan, Esq
314-932-7111/314-402-2024 office email@example.com www.mlolaw.us
Disclaimer: Information here is not legal advice and does not constitute a client attorney relationship.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.by