List A (of Form I-9)

• U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
• Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
• Foreign passport that contains a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine-readable immigrant visa
• Employment Authorization Document (EAD) that contains a photograph (Form I-766)
• Foreign passport with Form I-94 or Form I-94A, and Arrival/Departure Report

See entries tagged Form I-9.

Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.

Social Share Toolbar

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *