• U.S. Social Security account number that is unrestricted. Unrestricted Social Security account numbers are only issued to:
-Non-citizen Nationals of the U.S.
-Lawful permanent residents
-Citizens of the Republic of Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau
-Canadian-born American Indians
-Mexican-born Kickapoo Indians
• Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the U.S. Department of State
• Certification of Report of Birth issued by the U.S. Department of State
• Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority or outlying possession of the U.S.
bearing an official seal
• Native American tribal document
• U.S. Citizen ID Card
• ID Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the U.S.
• Employment authorization document issued by Department of Homeland Security:
-Form I-94 issued to an asylee
-The Unexpired Re-entry Permit
-The Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
See entries tagged Form I-9.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.