Afraid you won’t make the H-1B cap?

  • Prepare now.  If you are a student, on F-1 visa, enroll in college for initial or subsequent Degree programs
  • If you are from a Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor Country, start a business to become eligible for an E-1 or E-2 visa
  • If you are a citizen of Canada or Mexico, change status to a TN visa
  • If you are a spouse of an employee, you may be eligible for a work permit, under current regulations and when regulations under Obama’s executive order are issued.
  • There are H-3, J-1, B-1 in lieu of H-3 visas available for persons who qualify
  • If you have outstanding achievements in the science, arts, education, business or athletics, you could be eligible for an O-1 visa.

Contact us for your new visa filings at  We are a full service immigration law firm.

This blog is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information contained is strictly for information purposes only.

Nalini S. Mahadevan, JD, MBA

Attorney at Law

Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.

Social Share Toolbar
Facebooktwittergoogle_pluslinkedinrssyoutubeby feather