- Prepare now. If you are a student, on F-1 visa, enroll in college for initial or subsequent Degree programs
- If you are from a Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor Country, start a business to become eligible for an E-1 or E-2 visa
- If you are a citizen of Canada or Mexico, change status to a TN visa
- If you are a spouse of an employee, you may be eligible for a work permit, under current regulations and when regulations under Obama’s executive order are issued.
- There are H-3, J-1, B-1 in lieu of H-3 visas available for persons who qualify
- If you have outstanding achievements in the science, arts, education, business or athletics, you could be eligible for an O-1 visa.
Contact us for your new visa filings at email@example.com. We are a full service immigration law firm.
This blog is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information contained is strictly for information purposes only.
Nalini S. Mahadevan, JD, MBA
Attorney at Law
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.by